There is a whole world of opportunities waiting for you, but why not train yourself for the best while you’re at it? Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM platform is home to some of the best jobs in the world. From developers to architects and marketers there is a whole spectrum for you to choose from.
Salesforce’s student program is an easy self-learning platform that offers opportunities to learn via events, career resources and mentoring sessions. With Salesforce tools that empower you to develop your skillset, you’ll be one step closer to bagging a Salesforce role.
To begin with, what is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s number 1 CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform which aids and tends to all the departments of a firm, per say, IT, Sales, marketing, commerce and many more to work as one from anywhere.
Salesforce plays a huge role in bringing together all the divisions of a company, uniting them with customer 360 which is one integrated platform where they can all connect and keep track of one another’s work. This way pipelines are kept as smoothly flowing as possible.
Why is Salesforce used?
- To keep customers engaged from anywhere with digital marketing
- Smarter growth in business
- Quick launching and scaling customer centric ecommerce
- Classy customer service
- Digital and fast work experience
Why should I learn Salesforce?
This in-demand software skill opens gates to a mine of effortless automation and advanced CRM functionalities. Alongside IT skills like Java, Oracle and even SQL which require some heavy programming, Salesforce acts as a complementary skill. Employers across multiple sectors these days are set on finding professionals who possess Salesforce skills. Best part about Salesforce? You don’t necessarily need an IT degree to build a career here.
Furthermore, here are 5 of the top reasons you must learn Salesforce:
- A way to Better Opportunities – Acquiring a salesforce certification ought to give your resume some more weight and value as the certification teaches you to deal with various situations without having a full blown panic attack.
- More opportunities and better pay – One of the many reasons you must get trained before the recruitment season starts with big strides. Salesforce’s certification is one of the many that actually contribute to give you an edge over other candidates.
- Your analytical skills get improved – Sure, you are trained in your university with great analytical skills, but the certification lets to put your skills to the test, improving them over the course of time.
- Update yourself with your Current Knowledge base – Today’s world is all about the latest updates, not only in your devices, but in your knowledge too.
- Deal with the Live experiences – Salesforce certifications give you real-time experiences that help you in building yourself around situations that occur on a daily basis in companies.
Did someone say free education?
Yup, you read that right!
While there are multiple platforms that teach you Salesforce, the best and original platform is Salesforce’s Trailhead. It is a free platform that provides Salesforce training where you can learn at your own pace. This self-learning portal is quite famous amongst people of all ages who are willing to learn this new skill and many who are looking to become experts in the same.
Without a doubt, the best way to learn Salesforce is indeed getting started with Salesforce trailhead.
Take your pick! Here are a list of domains Salesforce provides certifications under. Make sure to pick the right domain!
If you want to secure a great position, then Salesforce is the right answer. Train yourself and gain something you can always be proud of.
This blog is written by team DemandBlue: DemandBlue is in the business of helping its customers maximize their Salesforce investment through predictable outcomes. Their On Demand Services for Salesforce include Advisory, Development & Customization, Integration, Administration & Support, Maintenance, and Lightning Migrations. DemandBlue offers On Demand Services for Salesforce to customers in US, Canada, Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India.